Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Sunday . . .

Great day, great end to the weekend.

Woke to blue skys and some sun -- am I still in Oregon? It was so nice, I'm so ready for spring!

Rolled out of bed to get ready for church -- was surprised that I wasn't sore. I wonder if the two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar every day really is helping with the tightness and stiffness -- I mean, c'mon, I did run 17.6 miles yesterday and no soreness??? No stiffness??? Really, I feel great!

Went to church. The 8 a.m., Solid Rock service. It was awesome, as usual. Phil did the sermon instead of John Mark -- I love listening to John Mark, but I also enjoy Phil. He talked about how following Jesus is like running a race -- that you have to focus, work hard, have self discipline, persevere and have hope. It was an awesome service.

After church I went and picked up the oldest son and then the youngest and we went to the Y and worked out. I couldn't believe how I wasn't in pain, so I ran a couple miles on the treadmill -- nice steady miles that felt good. I feel good!!!

I also did STS #3, plus 20 minutes of abs with Cathe. I'm rocking the workouts for some reason. Don't know what it is but I like it!! =)

I think I ran 34 miles this week - that's the most I've run in a while. Going to try and keep it up -- keep on pushing!!

Planning to run tomorrow morning.

Gotta get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment