Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rainy blah kinda day . . . .

Didn't run today. . . chose not to get up.

Aunt Flo came to visit, I'll blame the lack of running on her, thank you very much.

Had a good day at work; a nice dinner with my beau and then I came home and worked out.

I use to lift 3 days a week, at least, but that has fallen off and I miss it. I think I naturally have definition in my arms, but when I work out the definition is greater and the comments are constant. I miss that, shallow as it may be. Summer is coming (although its hard to believe that when you live in Oregon) and I will again earn the right to bare arms. Tonight was Cathe's STS Disc 1. It's a 3 month program, 3 lifting days a week -- if I see this through I will be completing STS about the time I get ready to run the Vancouver Marathon. That seems like a worthy feat. So I'm on it.

Tomorrow it is my intention to get up and run, rain or not. This is Oregon after all. If you can't run in the rain, you pretty much CAN'T run.

Still thinking about running long on Saturday. . . even told the beau and he was dully impressed with my intentions. I'm excited at the attempt.

It's off to bed for me.

Feeling strong, feeling happy, feeling quite blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment